Damn Scam Arrtist

Hello everyone. I decided to do a Name Game challenge while on holiday. I missed my babies, QBWBC, that is at home on my desktop. My mom bought me a laptop for Christmas and I decided to start this challenge. No worries if you really enjoy my QBWBC I will still be doing updates on that. I have installed some mods like WooHooer and Story Progression just to make my game run better.  I will be playing for point because why not. I also won't be to hard on myself, if I mess up, it happens I will just continue. I hope you enjoy it and I hope I finish it. Lol.

This is Shannon Murray. I randomized her and then tweaked her to my liking but kept her name to really keep it random.  

Her favorites are Pop ,  Vegetarian fish and chips , and the color Red. LTW is to reach LV 9 in the science career, probably won't happen but I will try.

Shannon made her way to the science center to apply for her LTW. She's so dang cute!

I am so excited. Ha I say this like I'm the one starting a career in science. haha.

Right off the bat she has someone heartfarting over her and trying to get to know her better. So far this challenge is successful. Ofcourse it's her boss but hey, lets woohoo our way to the top.

Shannon headed to the bookstore to get the handiness and gardening books. You would think I was doing a wishacy with how nice I'm being. I'll admit, I'm a dictator.

I got bored just watching her read so I searched around town. This is Pips' mom. In my QBWBC Pip is a really good friend of Queens' and they even heart fart EVERY time they are around eachother. It is so cute and I've grown to really like him. Plus he's a fairy and super handsome.

Param, her boss came over. Then decided now would be an appropriate time to be rude!

I still had her woo him though because times a wasting! Lol its been a day, but who's counting?

oops.. Ah well.

Quick engagement/wedding because aint nobody got time to wait!

Favorites - Pop - Spaghetti - Spiceberry
LTW - Perfect Aquarium
Even though her face is different I really feel like she is so pretty,


They woohooed but didn't try for a baby, *sigh* must I do everything myself.

They both are in the science career so fishing and gardening it is. Though Param hates the outdoors so maybe he should do something different.
Do I spy with my little eye a pregnant sim? I surely hope so! Like I said times a tickin'

Shannon wanted to go to the summer fair and I let her because I adore her. She didn't win the hot dog eating contest and neither did her husband. Like what the hell and werewolf and a pregnant lady cant win a freaking hot dog eating contest. What good are ya.

With it being the full moon zombies were starting to pop up everywhere. Urg.

On the bright side atleast Shannon didn't throw up. Unlike someone I know.

Apparently this is how werewolfs skate. HAHA. I never knew this but it was really entertaining to watch.

Shannon kept herself busy with the snow cone machine. Thank goodness she didn't get zombie attacked.

They seem to prefer public woohoo and since I try and leave them on freewill as much as possible I thought this was a hoot.

She eventually got tired and had to pee so she left her husband at the fair and became an even bigger badass on her motorcycle.

He did end up getting zombie attacked and I've also never seen this happen and it was pretty disappointing.

Param has an addiction to cleaning. He cleans everything, and though it is very helpful it is annoying because he will stop whatever to clean if he sees something dirty.. Maybe he is a neat sim? *Checks* Nope maybe it is just a hidden gene.

Shannon went to the movies and instead of just having Param just on free will I decided to try and fulfill some wishes. He went to get his fortune read, it was a scam!
He then proceeded to woohoo his wife.

See what I mean.. ALWAYS cleaning.

We decided to try our hand at it again and still a scam. Must be a scam artist in there,

Promotion!

His ex is tryna get him back!!!! Oh hell no. At this point its been a couple days and Shannon still hasn't popped so I am in full panic mode. Like why the hell not. Just so you are not in suspense, I never find out why the hell not and she still is not pregnant. :(
Until next time, Hopefully there will be babies. We only need 7.
Happy simming and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction