Well it's been awhile

Welcome back it's been a while! I don't remember much about the family so let's get caught up.
As soon as I open the game one of Shannons kids are kicking off at her.

These interactions never get old!

It's the youngest ones birthday.. I was going to do a heir poll but I decided agaisnt it. I just want to get on with the second generation. The heir of the second generation will be Hernia.


I am trying to fulfill as many wishes for Hernia as possible so I can get the lifetime reward modlet things. Like steal bladder.  She ordered a pizza and a maid. 

The maid quit 5 minutes into work.. This guy is a riot!

Sponmos grew up and rolled Diva. Sigh. Why is this the new trend in my game.

Shameful just shameful. Poor baby grows up and is forgotten about.


I had Sponmos quit his job and get his LTW one. Singer. He was really happy about it.

How cute is he. 😍

Well that would be a scary sight.

Sponmos graduates today :)

The whole gang is here. 

And some extras as well.. 

Right after he was done he headed right off to work. Got to make that money honey.

This little boy was telling ghost storys and every adult was listening. Haha. 

Our little one was destorying a statue. Sigh.

He then heads over to the park to sing for tips.

He already has a fan!
"Oh my god he is so hot. I wonder if he noticed me!" 
*Singing and ignoring underaged paper delivery girl*

Yall better be safe!

Shameful family is shameful

Here here.

Hernia is the only one that went to prom. 

You ungreatful .... How dare you?!



The level of disrespect this girl endures is depressing.

She has a RI. Yay, Im might use this Mick guy as her spouse.


This is Mick Hernia RI.. Hes interesting. I made him a Fairy and a berry sim but I didn't change anything else. 

Sponmos is still going strong singing for tips.

I have no idea who this woman is but he is a huge help!

What in gods name are you wearing Hernia?

"That paper girl was right he is really good."
"Take my money, take all of it!"

Grr, I am very displeased with this.

Its Oct birthday.

He rolled Absent Minded.

The kiddos are off to school.

Shannon finally got a promotion! She is now level 3, It will probably be her last one seeing as she is pregnant again so late in life!

Arbi is doing some light reading for school.

I believe everyone but Hernia has a painting skill. I will have to do something about that.
 .
Sponmos may have a bunch of fans but he still sucks at sing a grams.

Param finally got that last cooking point so I assume he should get a promotion whenever he goes back to work.

Baby bump.

Sponmos got asked out on a date.




Things progressed quickly like they normally do. They are now married and will be moving out shortly.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction