Here we go again boys!

Now yall know I love a good challenge and when I was on the boolprop Discord server and found out that someone had rewrote the rules for the Trailer Park Challenge to the sims 4 I hopped on it! 
Don't worry right after this I am checking in to Sim Challenge autonomous to seek help with my problem but for now lets get to it. 

I move my founder into his 6 by 20 lot with everything he needs to start this shit show. Life span is on short because aint nobody got time to wait for sims to grow up and die. 

Here is my sim. Man Man.. HA, it makes me laugh and that's all that matters!
Aspiration: Body builder
Traits: Mean, Outgoing, Goofball
He should be super fun to play with. 

As some of you may know, I cannot play my game with any cc which is a crime against all sim gods/watchers but I am going to try it out either way and maybe, very slowly, over time I will be able to add CC in my game. 

Man Man gets a job in culinary and I finally get to live my dream of not caring how my sims job is going because he can't go past level 4. 

But a man has got to eat so he makes himself a fruit salad before heading off to the park to spouse hunt because like I said, aint nobody got time. 

Man man makes it to the park in one piece and waits for townies to start poppin' up.
Doesn't this kid remind you of that brat from toy story that like to set the toys on fire with his magnifying glass?

A few women start showing up to the park but most of them are playables of some kind which annoys me but way back in the corner is a woman who I have never seen before!

Man Man introduces himself and then I set a course of stalking her to no end until she agrees to have our babies and marry us. I mean who can say no to the headband and booty shorts with the suit jacket? Come on ladies, you know you would let him sweep you off your feet. 

With a suitable wife in hand we head on back to the house to woo her with our trailer. Every woman should know what she is getting herself into before she says I do. 

Valerie doesn't run for the heels with the sight of the trailer park and I take it as a good sign.  Man Man starts wooing her and she seems to like it. 

I think she will fit right in here with her very ugly boots. 

We also find out some things about her. She is a self assured cat lover who is a stay at home mom but none of that matters because we will have dogs and her kids can't live with us! Lol.

The welcome wagon stops by but they are all playables and why waste the effort?

Instead we cloud gaze to boost that friendship up.

Valerie leaves for the night and Man Man sits down for some tv. I never notice this before but they watch sims 3 on tv and it is the funniest thing ever. Politics makes Man laugh..

I always have to say his first and last name or it just seems wrong LOL.

The next morning before work Man Man invites over Valerie and we learn she is also a genius. She gets better and better the more we get to know her. 

Thing went to shit from here though because we he tried to flirt with her she was having none of it even though they are good friends. Drat.

Sims 4 is so pretty! I often forget how beautiful it is.. 

First day of work and a promotion late Man Man is beat! He better stop being good at this or I might have to get him a new job. 

Valerie invites Man Man out and of course we accept. 

Man Man and Valerie spent everyday together. Man Man decided to make a move at the geek festival. If he would've gotten rejected again he would have moved on.

Thankfully it worked and soon him and Valerie were on an official date. 

Man Man knew she was married but he just didn't care!

At the end of the date he was rewarded with some woohoo. 

Love day came along and Valerie invited Man Man . He brought her a chocolate cake as a gift. 

She told him she was pregnant as a gift! He was very excited. 

Some celebratory woohoo before they hall off and get married. Shot gun wedding!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction