DyNasty Challenge - 1.1

We arrive at our plot of land with 500 dollars in our pockets. I know that isn't a lot but for a bunch of broke ass 18 year olds that grew up in a trailer park that was a lot. 

I had got a job as a comedian at a small club near our 'house'. I had a gig coming up shortly and my husband was pumping me up. I loved that he respected my dreams. 

While I was at the club making some money, my brother in law headed to the library to gain some skills for his job in the tech guru career. 


My sister had another way to make money for our family. She wanted the easy way. She had every plan to hack into accounts to get to the top.

For her first go at it, 29 wasn't bad. Hopefully soon we would have enough money for a house. I didn't want to sleep outside forever. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2