ToT - 4d

The last household for the round is the Green families plant baby.. I was going to have the two plant sims marry each other but eh, I think I will allow them to do it this way just this once. 

The welcome wagon shows up and it's all playables thankfully. It is Goddess, Alfie, and Camryn.

Off rip, Alfie doesn't like Lesedi.

Ericka gets along well with everyone though. She makes some yummy pork chops for everyone. 

"You youngins' have no idea how easy yall have it."
"How so?"
"When we first inhabited the area we didn't have any animals to hunt.. Hell we didn't have the watering hole OR the Hunting grounds!"

Ericka gets a makeover.. She looks gorgeous. 

Alfie really doesn't like Lesedi. I don't know why but I foresee a fight between them and that means one of them is going to die. 

Arba Green
Is born.. She has her mothers eyes. 

These two are so cute and I love how the game color coordinated them. 

Like I said, Ericka gets along with everyone. 

Another Plantsim baby.
Age Green.

Lesedi reads a quick story to her two children. Both of them are girls btw

Ericka gets a bronze fishing badge

A wolf wanders onto the property but thankfully Ericka takes care of it. 

A couple that fishes together, stays together. 

"We should have a baby of our own."
"How Ka? HOW. We are both women."
"You can have a baby out of thin air and you are a plantsim.. I think it's possible."

"Do you feel any different?"
"No Ka. No."

"How about now?"
"ERICKA.. It's been 2 hours. NO I don't feel DIFFERENT."

Lesedi's parents come over for a visit. They want to meet their grandchildren and also visit with their daughter. 

"Mommy, Daddy."
"Darling."
[whispering] "Do you feel different now?"
"NO KA."

"See, I bet you feel different now."
"Oh my god, you were right. I'm pregnant."

Bronze fishing badge. 

Another wolf. Les goes out to deal with it.

2nd baby bump. 


FUNDS:
Black: 15,961
Green: 22,078
Black 2: 20,800
Green 2: 17,417

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2