How many more husbands?

Honestly my plan was going brilliant. My husband 'choked' on some food I made for him. I tried to help but I just couldn't save him...

Thankfully my friend was there to comfort me.

He would come by everyday for a few hours. Just enough time for me to woo him.

He agreed to move in and bought 3 thousand dollars with him. Thank goodness. I was running very low on cash.

We were soon married but I knew is time was near. 


By the end of the season my husband was gone but he left me 10k which was nice.. 


Since I had that little kick starter in my bank account I was free to take my time wooing men. 

I spent a lot of time on the phone talking to various men. 

Going on dates and winning over a lot of potential. 

When my newest victim moved in with only one dollar and I found out I had been got I knew he had to die fast and painfully. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2