Neighborhood Stories - 4

 


This was one of  the most handsome men I have ever seen. I quickly shake that thought from my mind trying to think of nothing else but my husband. I often wondered if he had these same thoughts but dismissed it Probably not. What an awful wife I am.

I took a look around at the new SimzTimez. Surprised that this was really happening. I was being awarded as a journalist up and coming. The paper I had been writing for finally made an office in small Strangetown and people were moving here by the dozen. 
"All because of a small section of the paper?" I still couldnt believe it. 

Bright and early the next morning my lover comes over. I was still surprised his wife didn't know by now, it wasn't like Johnny was able to find a job so where did she think he went every morning. I often hoped with more people moving to strangetown the market for employment would increase. 

I couldn't laze in bed all day with Johnny though, I did still have a paper to run. I head over to the next town over, Pleasantview, to interview some more people for stories. It was amazing the things you could dig up in these 'forgotten' towns. 

Not even 48 hours later I was sick beyond measure. I didn't understand what was wrong or why I was throwing up so often. The only thing that seemed to slow it down was eating way to much food. 

Bringing a friend home from the paper I found out what was wrong. I knew I had only been with one person and that was Johnny. 
"Shit.. There are ONLY 2 aliens in this blast town, if this baby comes out anything like Johnny everybody will know."
I had to find a way to hide this pregnancy from the public.

That night I invited Johnny over. He needed to be the first person to know about my plan and also about the pregnancy.

"What do you mean you are leaving Sally! You just told me you are pregnant with my child, where are you going?"
"In case you forgot, you are a MARRIED man and the only Alien I know in town, anybody can guest who the childs father is. I have to leave just long enough for no one to guess."

He wasn't happy about it but after some .. convincing he agreed and told me Pleasantview would be a great place especially since I had just visited there. 

*Pleasantview*

Don had a routine. Every morning after his workout he would invite Nina over to his place for some sweet love. 

Not only was she his very best friend but also his greatest lover. He often said to himself, if he was a different man he would have married her years ago.

Unknown to him his actually fiance had stopped by his house. It had completely slipped Don's mind that they were suppose to go wedding cake tasting today. 
Cassandra heard the shower running and thought he must still be getting ready.

But when Don came down stairs and saw Cass he froze.. Not even 5 minutes later Nina followed him down with a sly smile on her face that quickly wiped off when she saw Cassandra. With quick feet she turned around and walked out the door. 
It was safe to say Cassandra and Don were over..

Sally could breathe a little easier, her house finally had a tenet in it that was paying rent. She wasn't so stressed about making 2 house payments anymore. 

On her way to take her daily walk she runs into a distressed looking Nina. 
"Hey girl, whats up?" Nina turns around with a hand on her heart.
"Oh! Hey Sal, nothing just some shit. On your daily walk with those beautiful babies?"
"Mhm, care to join me? You look like you got a lot on your mind."

Back from her walk with quite the story it was just her luck Sally ran into none other then Don. Sally would have never guess her moving into the condos would be so juicy. She lived right next to Don and two houses from the Calientes. They were the subject of her latest Neighborhood Stories and it was selling well.

Don had a big mouth and couldn't keep a secret if his life depended on it and in no time had told her his side of events. Sally knew this was the best she was going to get as Cassandra NEVER talked to press. 

Sally's time in Pleasantview passed in a blur and before she knew it she was a mother of two beautiful babies;  Olivia and Jack. Thus far they looked NOTHING like their father and she was happy about it. She had another 6 months on this lease and she would move back home. No one would be the wiser as to who the father of her child really were. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2