Furthemore - Fall 2000 - Dawson

 


Fall 2000


Trina Dawson, 18y

Event: Rob someone - Steal 11k 

Fall for the Trina started kind of early. 

She woke up before the sun and went outside to play in some puddles but she had a bad feeling. She did her best to shake it off and stayed outside a bit longer.

The mailman came but when Trina saw the news her heart broke. Ari had died. Trina had wondered why her house looked so dark all day. 

Bad feeling confirmed she starts painting on her easel. 
I need some money she thought to herself. The town didn't have a lot of job opportunities and her money was running low. 

Kenny calls her later that afternoon to talk about the news of Ari dying. They never did get along though so him calling about it was shocking to her. 

Afternoon gossip out of the way Trina spends it relaxing before getting tired and heading to bed. 

Once she was awake she makes her favorite food while she thinks of get rich quick schemes. 

None of her ideas were very good so she heads out to do some woodworking hoping the ideas will flow to her. 

Another day broke and Trina is found lounging around when her phone rings. She knows who it might be and that is when the idea hits her like a ton of bricks. Kenny was rich, like really rich, Trina was sure he wouldn't miss some things. 

She hurries to the phone not wanting to miss the call and just like she thought he was inviting her over for lunch. 
T: Of course I can be there... Mhm... See ya soon Ken. K. Bye. 

Trina makes it back home to catch Kris walking by her house. She greets her quickly before her attention is taking away by a very handsome man unloading boxes next door. 

T: HEY, what are you doing?
Nicolas looks up and sees a pretty girl walking up to him.
N: Well Im moving into my new house but that's kind of obvious. 
T: Sorry, a friend use to live here. 
N: Yeah I know, I was there when she died. 
T: Oooh..


The two hit it off after that. A lot of flirting happened that night but at the end of it he told her she was boring. Yikes.

Embarrassment aside, Trina continued her days as normal. Working out, painting, talking to Kenny. 

Speaking of, Trina was very surprised he had no idea it was her that stole his grandmothers very big diamond. 
K: You would not believe what happen to me!
T: Oh? Well tell me.
K: You know I went out after you left and I was gone all day!
T: Yeah, to some bar way to far away right?
K: RIGHT1 Well when I came back home everything felt off so I ran to my safe and a few very expensive items were missing. 
T: Oh my watcher, what was missing?
K: My grandmothers diamond ring! Just gone. It feels personal y'know?
T: I am so sorry Kenny. That sucks. 

Neither Trina nor I can tell you how this happen. One minute they were talking about crime and the next they were in bed together. 

Trina not one to be surprised or caught off guard for long use this as an opportunity. She knew Kenny was worth a lot of money and if she could get him to fall in love with her she would live well for the rest of her days.

But soon Kenny left and when he did another call came in from her new neighbor. 
N: Hey, I left you messages earlier today, did you get them?
T: Yeah I did but I was busy, what can I do for you Nic?
N: Nic huh? I like that, I just wanted to chat. 
T: Oh, sorry I can't I wouldn't want to bore you.
And with that Trina hung up the phone. Her fall was very eventful. I can't wait to see what else Ms. Trina gets up to as the neighborhood grows. 

SCORECARD:
Playable Sims: 1
Treasury: 21.950
Businesses:0
Downtown: No
Vacations: No
College: No

Available Jobs: 
Stay at home Parent: 0/2

Trina paid 850 in taxes bumping the treasury up to 21.950! YAY. Lol. Now lets go into Summer and see what this new neighbor is all about. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2