The Baby Challenge - 1.0

 Generation 1


I wonder how many generations it would take to have 100 babies if I randomized the number of children each generation had.. 

Hi, welcome to the baby challenge. This is my simself Hollywood who will be the founder. 

First thing first, simda dating app to find a baby daddy. 


Second, keeping my simself happy and healthy. 

Anyway, after painting a photo for some money to expand the house we call over the mystery man. 

Eric Lewis is who I chose. 


Him being married doesn't matter to me and we move him in quickly.  The happy couple rolled 6 kiddos so I do not have time to be nice. 

I roll for a job for Eric and get Vet. YES, get me some money. 

Bang bang happens and Hollywood is pregnant!

Eric pops the question to my simself (as he should) and she says yes. 

I get Holly into gardening just for things to do. 

But it is Eric that takes a liking to it. 


Love day happens and they are so cute together. 


Look at Gen 1 just being a dream. 

This message comes through on Eric's phone and damn, could you imagine! His daughter congratulating him. 

THEN his family stops by as the welcome wagon. Please no.

Hollywood goes into labor with a little girl - Trisha
The way this will work is Toddlers have to max all their skills to be aged up early. 
Children must have an A+ in school.
Teens have to top a career and maintain an A+ to age up early. 


Gotta stay in shape!

Plus the man candy is nice to look at. 


I actually do like fishing so I love that she is me in pixel form. 

Another rule I have is that the Heir/Founders must complete their aspiration in order for the kiddos to count so Holly starts on hers. I have to throw a kava party and eat a coconut.  


But that will have to wait because it is Trisha's birthday. She is a fussy angel. Idk how that is possible but she is very cute. Red hair, pink eyes, perfection. 

Eric is a great dad but who is surprised? Olivia is a great little girl in the game. 

They have a little bit of money so I made a room and a basement but the kiddos. 

These two are still in love and quickly Eric is gaining weight. I thought he was alien pregnant. 



Two more babies happen for the family giving us three kiddos total. They need 3 more but this is good for now. 

See ya next time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2