Kingdom Come - Gyb 507

 

Noble Vijayakar

Grant Vijayakar; Vyn Vijayakar; Malina Sell; Nmane Vijayakar; Uxats Vijayakar; Mead Vijayakar



***

"We made it!" Vyn said as she looked up at the expansive house. She never dreamed this would be her life. She had chose well in Grant. 
"That we did dear. Can you take Uxats please. I need to check out the house and make sure everything is in order."
"Of course sweetheart"

*Malina  POV*
I look up at this house. My mother would have loved this house I just know it. I look back at my father as he is talking to some of the guest and shrug. I guess I would be exploring this home by myself. 

My father and this woman talked for ages, whatever it was about it didn't go well. 

My younger half brother found the piano almost immediately. His music played through the house beautifully. 
***

A few nights in the new house and my step mother screams filled the entire house. I guess the new baby was making its way. My father called midwife, that woman he was talking to, and she helped my step mother deliver a healthy baby.

A little girl these idiots named Mead.. Yeah I will never get over that one. 

My step mother dotted on the little girl and she got everything she could ever want.


By the end of Gyb my father was appointed as law enforcement of this new land. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2