Kingdom Nowhere - Sludan 507

 

Merchant Adams

Rose Brown; Shannon Brown; Iame Schehl; Ligea Schehl; Isaias Brown; Elisa Brown

*Rose Brown POV*
I had more scars on my spirit then on my face but finally we made it. This was KOM but it would do for now. 

My family was settling in nicely and that was all that matter to me. In the war we lost many friends and some family, even my daughter. 

Thankfully everyone else made it in one piece when we finally escaped KC. I look out the window to see my husband playing with his beloved dogs. 

My son, Isasias and his GF were still together. I was happy for my son and couldn't wait for him to start his life in this new place.


He was even making friends. I had never seen this boy around KC when we had moved there. I thought maybe I had just missed him since at one point, before the war, the settlement was getting so big. Come to find out his mother was from a different kingdom all together. 

My daughter had her birthday finally. Everyone gathered around to watch magic happen.

Elisa aged into a beautiful young woman. 

She was a family sim and I felt this was the best option for her. She would make a man proud down the line. 

After a slight makeover my beloved was ready to start her life. 
***

To end Sludan, my daughter brought home the queen. Everyone in the house was shocked that a lowly merchant such as us would bring home a royal but we had to remember that most of us raised and watched this young girl grow up. I hoped better things were to come in this new kingdom and hopefully no more harm came to us settlers. We have had a hard life as is. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2