Sliding Thru / Door 1 / 1.0

Door 1: Part time job

First thing is finding her a house. She moves to Oasis Springs because it's my favorite.

I change the life span to short which means shes got 12 days as a young adult.. FUN. 

It was at this moment I realized, oh I'm good with jobs. HAHA. Perfect. 

I just got Tanya a job as a Barista for 13/hour. Seems very part timey to me so lets go with it. 

Johnny Zest strolls on by, looking a hot mess.

But he was our welcome wagon so Tanya goes to greet him. It was at this point they both found out they were Goofballs. Haa, how cute. She also had yet to roll any wishes and I was getting worried. Can't have a wishacy without any wishes... 

Right after I started worrying the wishes started rolling in. She wanted to search vampire info, no problem.. She wanted a dishwasher, no problem.

But the pool was crossing a line. They are expensive. She then wanted a beehive box. GIRL, we are on a part time job income.. You haven't even had your first day. Chillllll. 

Look at these cuties ♥

After buying her all those wishes I forgot that I had to buy her food. I thankfully had enough left over but she was left with 12 dollars. *Sad Face*

Don't let this face fool you. She was miserable eating this grilled cheese. It came out as poor quality. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2