Sliding Thru / Door 1 / 1.1

Door 1: Part time job

Poor girl has only been here for 2 days and already is going through some things. A vampire tries (but thankfully fails) to drink her blood, 

Money is tight and she wanted something so I figured it wouldn't be breaking the rules to make her collect things to sell so she could buy whatever it is she wanted. LOL

He is a cutie ♥


Tanya is quite the social butterfly as of late. I love it tbh.

My poor girl, my part time job mods are broken *grrr* so I was having her switch jobs over and over to see if they were all broken. It ended up being so. I put her in the sugar baby career. Which means she now only works weekends so we will see if it works. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction