Sliding Thru/Door 1/1.0

I decided to try my hand at ANOTHER sliding doors challenge(The only challenge i've ever completed!YAY.) but this time it will be done via sims 4! As last time life time will be on short because aint nobody got time. I'm still tryna figure out the part time job stuff BUT I do have a lot of mods and things so maybe one of those are part time. I also didn't follow the traits and things because this is the sims 4 and they don't help nearly as much as you would think. 
OKAY... Now to introduce my baby. 
This is Tanya Mata. 
Her aspiration is Pleasure(Custom)
Her traits are Goofball, Juiceaholic(Custom), Cat Lover
Playing her wishacy style is gonna be a hoot!

Tanya is saved in my gallery and ready for 3 lifetimes of crazy. Lets do this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

ToT - 4b