Carr MSC / 1.3

Karlie POV

I am so over being pregnant. I can't fit any of my clothes anymore and my body hurts. This sucks. 

Zayne made a tub for Tammy. Thank goodness too, she was starting to stink. 

It wintertime now but we haven't been able to find the parts for a washer and dryer. I have to go outside to wash the clothes and hang them. It takes forever for them to dry now and they are so cold to wear. 

Life isn't all bad on the island. We have hot water now and man does that feel amazing. 

This pregnancy is kicking me in the ass. 

I am always passing out from being too tired or hungry. 

Thank goodness it's over. 

We have a little boy. His name is Jamar. 

I wish somebody would've told me I would pee myself while giving birth. That would of been so helpful.

The house was getting a bit cramped now a days with us moving so much in doors. 

Harvestfest was here. All these gnomes in my house was driving me up the wall.

I managed to piss one off and when I went to apologize he electrocuted me! Stupid fucking gnome,.

I wanted to smash it, but Zayne wouldn't let me. He said we would have years of misfortune. I looked at him like he was thick in the head. How worst could my life get? I would never be a mermaid ever again. 

Maybe the Gnome god heard me? While making tofu dogs, my grill caught on fire. How does that even happen, they are TOFU. 

Not only did I catch the grill on fire but myself as well. I almost died!

Zayne put the fire out on the grill. Thank goodness for him.

But he gets attacked by the bees right after. Worst harvest day ever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2