Duel BACC - Dark Family

Dark Family
Year 1 - Fall

I love being a mom. I love it more then I love my husband tbh. My babies give me peace. Everything I do is for them which is why when my crazy husband told me about this place I agreed. At first I was like oh hell no but I am glad I did. HW does everything she can to make us happy. We are often in Platinum. 

Of course she also fulfills my wishes of family dinners. I love catching up with my babies every night. 

We did get our business up and running. It ain't much right now but it's something. We are set up right next to the Fish Market which is perfect. Everyone can get there food in one quick stop. 


Kim: Whoa, is this guy tryna fight me?
*Yeah, I think so. Steer clear lovey, he isn't all there.*
Old Man: Ye prices for food be too high. It's robbery I tell ya!

Thankfully I didn't get hit. We closed down the store for a few hours and went on a date. 


That helped us get our head on clear. We were able to get the business up 2 levels. 

Waylon came by to see us at the store as well. He said he was impressed with the place and glad we started it. He wants to be a business tycoon. It seems our business will make it to the top before S1 so he wants us to know he will help up manage it.
Don't know how I feel about the oversight but whatever makes the town grow.

Mark: Why am I being forced to talk with this witch again?
*You have a son that will be growing up here soon and I wanna unlock paranormal*
Mark: But that isn't even how you open up a paranormal.. 
-Flips thru challenge- *WHATEVER..Witches.. Evil.. Zombies and stuff. MARK! Just make nicey nicey*

With all the extra money we were getting from our very successful business, Mark and I surprised the kids with a pool.

We were home for maybe a day before back to the business we went. Level 3 woo.

I even learned to Dazzle with the best of them. 


Level 4 business and more money.

My kids were doing great as well. They were closer then ever. My baby boy would be turning into a teenager by the end of fall. I couldn't believe it. 

Kloe: Hello strange teenage boy. My creator is having me greet you because you have potential she says,
Robbie: Potential for what?
*He is future husband material, at least until I stop being lazy and make teen townies*
Robbie: Gross. This is my little sister !

Walking all the way to the grocery store was beginning to become a hassle so we got a hobby car. I don't think that's cheating right? S1 told us all about these crazy rules and one of them was no transportation but I think she meant taxi. It also served as a thank you present for Mark from HW since he is alien pregnant. He doesn't know yet though.

Mark: Who the fuck is this guy?
*He is your daughters future possible husband**
Mark: Oh hell no! I gotta go before I do something I regret.
-eye roll-

I head down to the business one last time this season ends. Our business was level 5. We were doing amazing! After I get this to level 10 I'm gonna open up something else.

I did get a job offer in another town. If she would of given it to me at the beginning of fall I would of taken it because man we were broke. Now? We are rich with 70,000+ dollars in the bank.

I am mad at the creator though. Kloe is worried that Orlando boy wont like her when she ages up because she is fat so she has started working out non stop. Her body skill is already half way filled in only about 2 days but she isn't even fat just thicker then the avg sim. HW better fix it or so help me.
............................................................................................................................................................

Mark made the creator very very happy. He started a fire which apparently means job openings. She still needs 2 more but man was she jumping for joy before she left for work.

In the wee hours of the morning my baby became a man. *Sheds tear*



"Look at my handsome -"
Move mom, I've got my intro, can't have you embarrassing me in front of the ladies.
Wassup ladies, I'm Robbie Black
Aquarius
4/4/4/7/6
Pleasure/Fortune
Become Cult Leader
Stinky/Influential females
Not good at fixing stuff though.

Stats:
# of playables: 6 (1 coming)
# of households: 2
# of lots: 2
Total Lots: 4
SM: 2
Total Population: 12

Fires: 1
Electro: 0
Burglary: 0

Unlocked Careers: 
Oceanography: (1/1 S1) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction