TS4 TPC - 1.2

Welcome back! Last time, T and Johnny had a little baby boy and got pregnant again... Lets check back on them and see how they doing. 

T got invited out and I let her go but I forgot and I went off to care for my son and forgot about her. Idk how long she was in that bar but long enough to go thru her whole pregnancy cause when I came back it asked if I wanted to send her to the hospital alone or join her. Lets be glad she didn't die!!

Speaking of dying... At the hospital Johnny gets hit by lighting. I thought he was a goner for sure but he made it through.

T has her baby with a doctor that looks like fabio... I smell cheating in the future. 

Jagger Mata is born. YAY 

Another cute baby boy... with black skin.. This is annoying to MCCC we go!!

Cole gets a makeover to his mothers skin.. He also rolled Fussy which means I hate him.
BUT he got his moms skin and eyes with his fathers hair so yay him.

Teddy grew up smashing. Really just a super cute dog..

Luna .. well she is struggling in the looks department a bit but its alright, we can't all be perfect. 

With his makeover, Cole is cuter then ever.

The house is hetic right now. With a toddler and a baby but the Matas are making due..

The toddler skills can be taken or left but potty training is one thing I will never give up. I HATE CHANGING DIAPERS. 

Now that i've collected myself, baby boy destroys the house because he isn't a good baby. GRR

But he is so damned cute.. Look at these two!

Luna.. Pick a struggle. You cannot be ugly and misbehaved..

It was at this point everything went south. Baby furniture had to be bought for Cole and future gens so they didn't have enough for their 700+ dollar bills.. (Damn double wide).. SOOO, T had to give her dream up of writing, she didn't have the time anyway and only had written one book that was selling for 3 dollars...

Johnny got a job in culinary but he didn't have work for 3 days.. Help us lord..

The water is still on for now so in the bath the pups go.. Teddy was filthy!!

Thats it for this update. Join us next time for water being cut off and hopefully 2 more pregnancies!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

ToT - 4b