Hippy Town - Fancey-Malone (Oct 2020)

 

Fancey-Malone Household
Chi Faney-Malone - 33

It had been 7 months since I went blind. I was still trying to readjust but for the most part I was doing well. I didn't have a job but the town sent me some funds every month so I could survive. 

The weirdest thing happen to me. I had this unspoken reason to shake my head. At first I didn't know why but I soon found out. 

Never in a million years would I have thought I was going to have a child. I mean, my wife had died and when I met her she was much older then I but here I was with a child. I named him Cashew. It was an inside joke between my now dead wife and I. 
If we ever had a child we were going to name them after different type of nuts. 

Cashew was very smart. He already knew how to talk, walk, and use the potty. It was great honestly!

October was a kickass month. I met a new lady, her name was Jill and she seemed like a beautiful person. It was weird to have desire for someone because you were getting to know them and not because you could see their face. She of course described herself to me but I still couldn't actually see her. 

She did end up helping me convert my computer to braille. I could now write articles about fitness and birds. I was making some decent money from those things. 

My nurse was still coming around but it wasn't as often. She had graduated college a few months back and she was working on different assignments. Now she just came by for other reasons. 

One of them was for woohoo. I hoped she wasn't pregnant but something told me I didn't put the condom on right. 

I had went to the teen hangout as it was called a month or so ago and I had met the cutest bartender ever. Now of course I dont know what she actually looks like but something about her told me she was really really cute. We chatted for a couple hours before she had to get ready for work. 

By the end of October I had gotten the hang of writing this articles for the magazines we sent out here in Hippy Town. Everyone really appreciated it and I was able to make my own income. The amounts weren't consistent and only when I wrote so I needed to be sure to write at least 3 or 4 articles a month. 

Jill came around often and this time she helped me purchase a hottub. I was excited to use it before winter it. 

My month ended with a quick bath for my son. The greatest thing about being a plantsim was not having to worry about things like needs. All I needed was sun, love and  water. My life was looking up after my wife and blindness and I was excited for it. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2