The rebirth 1:3 (2)

 

The Nursery A was going well. With 2 new babies in the colony it meant 1PPh had to adopt them from Simcity. 

Little Tresloff was first to show up from simcity. She was very cute. 

The next day Bellbow showed up. Three small babies was a lot of work for just one Caretaker. 

Little Tresloff grew up into a toddler and was very pretty. Depending on her faction would depend on if she would make someone a happy person or not. 

1PPh tried to study up on parenting as much as possible. Especially as the head caretaker of High Ambassador, the first queens children.  

The last baby to grow up this season was Bellbow. 

She had gorgeous Brown hair and the trademark Black eyes of all aliens. 

1PPh tried to teach all of the children their skills but it wasn't always an easy thing. Especially when you had 3 toddlers to take care of. 

I figured out I wasn't able to do it on my own though so I requested another servo form home. 

ED99 came the next day and was very very helpful with the kids. 

TreJuc grew up that same day into a child much to my delight.

He was very smart and as the first and only Male alien on this new planet he had big shoes to fill. 

The last birthday of the season was Tresloff. 

As a child she would now be going to school and hopefully I wouldn't be too stressed out throughout the day. But the queen was having kids at an alarming rate and I just knew soon my house would be filled to the brim with little babies once again. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2