The Rebirth - 1:3 (3)

 


I was suppose to be a drone but with the other man dropping out I get to be a Human Pod. The joy that hit my heart with that news was grand. I was just happy to be apart of the first queens raid.

I got started right away on gazing. I wanted to max my logic as soon as possible so I could get abducted. 

I also met the Caregiver - 1PPh

The house I bought wasnt cheap and I knew raising aliens wouldn't be either. I get a job in the intelligence career. 

I got a promotion pretty fast and was bringing home some decent money

I got abducted pretty quickly and soon got my first bump.

There was still so much to learn about space though.

I really should be more careful about where I point that telescope though. One more offense of spying on the queen and I would likely be killed off. 

It wouldn't be long now until I would be having my children. I couldn't wait to meet them. 

Another promotion right before my child was suppose to be here. 

Later that night, it was time!

I was blessed with 2 kids. I was happy to contribute to the cause. 

I put in a request with 1PPh to get a servo and the day after my children were born one was given to me. 1tdjaks was her name and I was so glad to have her. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2