Rolling Hills - 0.3

Kwa Family

I moved to town shortly after meeting Lakes.. His vision was everything and I wanted to be apart of it. He dreamed giving this town something, as it stood right now there was no way to make money.. 

Our town was pretty small still but there was one job  open in the servant career. Its pay was crap but it was better then nothing I suppose. 



Much like Lakes I decided to meet as many people as possible, I already knew a good amount of people but more couldn't hurt. 

Business was booming and it was good to hear Trey's voice. He was still locked up but he finally found someone to be with. There was a running joke among his friends about how every woman he tried to date was a lesbian.. He was basically a gay detector.


I tried to keep in shape as best I could.. I wondered when a club would open.. Sometimes I missed the money from stripping. 



Someone that I grew close to during spring was Trey's right hand - Ayumi.. She was very beautiful and fun to be around. 

She was also easy to talk to and was pivotal in me starting to sell sex.. I could really use the money as my job paid shit. 




I might admit that I knew Ayumi had feelings for me but I didn't know she took it that deeply. 

At the end of  the  day we still had to work together even if it was uncomfortable. 

My first customer also happen to be a friend of mine [the same one I got caught with] He came around often and 250 a pop wasn't terrible money. 


I couldn't lie though, I was getting lonely here. 


Since I couldn't count on Ayumi anymore to help me with my business he was the closest thing I had. He was pretty great too and he always paid me!

I was very surprised to learn Sonya's dad stopped by my house.. It made me curious as to why.. I never followed back up with him

On the bright side I did meet a beautiful woman

She  liked me for myself and didn't worry about how I decided to make money. 


Not only was she beautiful but she was also funny. I was quickly becoming smitten  with her. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2