Rolling Hills - June 1000

 Lakes Family

Trey was still in jail by the time summer rolled around but he met someone special while there... 

Britney never cared about her job as a CO so when her boss found out about her affair with one of the inmates and fired her she just took it. She now moved into Trey's house to wait for him to get out and help him with his dream.  

Britney smirked to herself when she saw Treys house, it was beautiful and she couldn't wait to add to it. 

With the money she brought with her the town was finally able to open an internet cafe which unlocked the Tech Guru career. 

The place was nice, it even had a bar..


The town was lucky to get two job openings in Tech Guru, Britney took one of those. 

Britney still had some friends at the jail and they often gave her updates on her hunnie Trey. 

The information Britney received from her plug.. Trey was doing fine in prison. 

I was finally out, finally free. I made a lot of great connections but I couldn't believe I got caught so fast. 

I got home to see Brit there and my heart beat just a little faster. 

I spent my whole first day of freedom with my love. It was great to reconnect. 


But with me out it was time to get back to business. My first call was to my best friend and right hand Ayumi.. Next was another good friend of mine.. I found out some valuable information about that rapper that passed on us for his music video. 


I was excited for Ayumi to meet my girlfriend and I could tell she was excited as well. She was just happy I found someone. 


I was glad to know my clubhouse was doing alright but apparently the rumors were true.. Madisyn was a hoe now. It was disturbing to say the least. 


Ayumi spent the day filling me in on all the things that had happen since I had been gone. Her and Madisyn dated for a brief time but now Madisyn had a new girlfriend.. The young girl I had met so long ago was now a part of my crew... I was not happy about any of this.. This isn't what I wanted. 

Sonia ended up overhearing the conversation and was not happy.
"Am I getting kicked out?"
"No Sonia.. Just make sure you prove yourself."


The next day I was contacted by two brothers interested in being our supplier. The whole crew and I met up with them. 

It ended up being a success and we now had a new supplier!


I found out the best news I ever could, Britney was pregnant, I was going to be a father. This motivated me push for my dream. With Britneys help I had already added to the job market but I wanted more!

Of course I agreed that Britney should take one of those job openings and she seemed to really enjoy it. 





My house once again became a hub for everyone in town and I didn't mind at all. 

Britney was starting to show which was not only exciting to me but prompted me to do something I had wanted to do for a long time. 

 I got down on one knee and popped the question to my love. Of course she said yes, she uprooted her whole life to be with me. 

The wedding ceremony was small... I only invited a few of my crew over to witness. 

We had it in our house in regular clothes because Britney couldn't fit her dress. We would figure everything else out at a later date. 



As Britney got further along I stopped focusing so much on my gang.. Our child would be here any day now. 

Gianni Lakes - My son was born June 1000. I couldn't believe I had a son! 


Both Britney and I were so excited to start this adventure together.. Being new parents, living life.. Turning this small nothing town into a bustling city for future generations.. Nothing could go wrong. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2