Rolling Hills - Jul 1000

 Herrera Family

I missed my daughter.. A lot actually but I was far to stubborn to admit it out loud. 

It often felt as though my wife cared more about her plants then she did me. 


I also wasn't even the first to know she was pregnant!

That was hurtful but not the end of the world.. I didn't even want more children. 

This was obviously hurtful but we had more pressing matters like our youngest daughter birthday!


Chloe blew out the candles and looked so much like Sonia when she was but a toddler. It made me miss my daughter even more. 

The first thing we did was get her on the potty.. I always hated potty training so it was best to get it out of the way early. 

Audrey went and visited our daughter today.. I still haven't seen or talk to her but I know they talk often... I don't ask for updates but thankfully my wife is forthcoming with the information. 

Apparently Sonia was very excited for another brother and sister... 

My wife was the first in our family to check out the new internet cafe with her gay best friend.. idk what was happening to this town. 


Our oldest stopped by and my wife got so excited. She was in her second trimester now and the baby would be due soon. 

Even though I wasn't excited about starting over I had to admit I adored my youngest daughter.. I was hoping for a little boy this time around though. 

Hey baby.. So Sonia is here.."
"She can't come inside."
I heard my wife sigh before she stepped outside to speak to our daughter. 


Apparently my wife didn't care about my wishes and as I walked out the kitchen I spot my daughter in my house SMOKING 

This pissed me off more then I knew so a quick work out session later I felt a bit better. 

With anger came great motivation I suppose and I painted another masterpiece.. I have been having wonderful success with my art lately and my family was doing well for themselves because of it. 

Being a parent really was a full time job and it was easy to forget when you only had one child and they were damn near grown. I walked past my daughter passed out in her highchair curious to how long she had been there. 



I wondered where my wife even was but I spotted her outside talking to a woman that had green hair like her.. I wondered if it was natural like my wifes. 

I later found out from my wife that she had just moved to town. This place surely was growing. 

I indulged in my favorite past time - dumpster diving.. People didn't realize how many useful and valuable things you could find. 

My wife went back over to our daughters house to meet our grandchild.. She didn't give me many details about it though sadly. 


Something interesting I found was that Ayumi was pregnant.. I wondered who the father was since I knew she was gay,

We chatted a bit but she never did give me the information as to the paternity of her child. 

I came home to my wife planting more flowers in a bathtub I found in the dumpster. 


I was starting to hate the idea of having more kids less as time went on.. Chloe laugh always made my day. 

With the money I made from my paintings I was able to add an upstairs to our house finally and buy myself a cool new machine called a fabricated.. It made various objects like a 3D printer. 


It was starting to become regular for Sonia to stop by.. We still didn't speak but she often hung out with Chloe and my wife.. I wonder if we will ever fix our relationship



My wife was not happy about the fact that our daughter still smoked.. I tried to get her to calm down but that didn't happen and the two got into the worse fight I have ever seen them get into. 


Audrey lost the baby, our baby.. What was I going to do? I was just starting to get excited. 


We got an urn for our unborn child often times Audrey was out there talking to it.. She put it right next to her plants.. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2