Kingdom Come - Year 501 - Part 3

It was finally the day, Katelyn calls her love, her stars, to come over.

He hurries over and Katelyn can't help but give him a huge kiss. 
"Oh my stars, I've missed you!"

"And I you." He softly caresses her cheek causing Katelyn to melt.

"I don't care that you are a whore, I love you and you mean the world to me. Please my darling, marry me and let me make you an honest woman again."
"Oh my stars, of course I will marry you."

The wedding was rushed but the newly weds could care less. They were in love with one another and thats all that matters for them.

Pong had spent the day in bed. He had refused to attend the wedding of the woman he loved but he couldn't let her leave without a gift. 
"I packed some fresh food and snapdragons. It will make your life much easier." Katelyn gives Pong a sad smile. She knew she had hurt him but she had to follow her heart. 
"Thank you sweet man. I wish you well. This is goodbye."
"Goodbye Lady Katelyn."

Pong lays back on the bed, angery. Why was it that every woman he loved did him so dirty. He couldn't take anymore of this. At this moment he decides to makes a pact to himself. Never again would he wed or woo another woman.

Aliss was unaware of her fathers hurt. She was busy meeting Raider Dan. He was a funny man from what her friend, Idunn, had told her. Aliss invites him to her sisters birthday party and he agrees to join her. 


Eloisa aged up first with obvious delusions of being a princess one day. Raider Dan seem to take an interest in her beauty but he keeps his comments to himself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

ToT - 4b