Westbrook Life - 1.0


Dear Journal, 
My name is Major Westbrook. I have set out into the wild to start my life. 

I found a small clearing in the woods that was fairly safe for me to set up my home base. So far it was going well. 

I had also found a bit of fruit and veggies to plant. I would have food in no time. 

It was fairly lonely here though. I wanted some companionship. 

I set over to the wishing well and dropped some coins in. Nothing happened for a while so I thought it would be okay to wish for a child. 

Out came a cloud of black smoke and then a little boy. His name is Jace, he died in some horrible way that he won't talk about. 
None the less I treated him like he was my own. 

I was finally starting to learn my way around this fishing thing and i often caught a lot of yummy fish. 

My son Jace


We also met another man while forging one day. Hank Tam joined our family. I was happy to be growing my tribe. I couldn't wait until my tribe was so big that I didn't know everyone.

Journal, all I want to know is what the hell I planted. Some of these plants were so weird here. I hoped it wasn't poison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2