Westbrook Life - 1.2

Dear Journal, 
I am still excited for my best friend but I want to be included in everything they do. Hank told me I am a creep. 

Shanna is really good with the bees. She rarely ever gets attacked. 

Our cowplant is now full grown. I hope it doesn't eat any of us. 


I also met someone, her name is Nalani. She is so beautiful. 


It was a night of passion. 


Shanna was really really good with my son. He had taken a liking to her. 
***

Dear Journal, My best friend and his wife are pregnant. I'm so happy for them.

The garden is going well. We have a good supply of food around. 

Journal do you remember the woman I met? Well she came back around and now we are a couple.

I move her in and propose to her.  She thankfully said yes and now I have a fiancee. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2