Westbrook Life - 1.3

Dear Journal,
My wife is pregnant!! I am very excited, don't get me wrong I love my beautiful son. He is just getting so big now and will soon be a teenager.

Shanna and Nalani are becoming friends. Especially now that they were both pregnant. 

Okay maybe she wasn't my wife yet but she will be, mark my words.

Dear Journal, (Shanna)
It's go time. It has been very hectic around here. With both of us pregnant and everyone trying to get the farm  in order it was been one hell of a ride but tonight that all ends. I go into labor. 

My beautiful baby Alana is born. 

It isn't long before she grows up into a toddler and becomes Inquisitive. 

Shortly after me Nalani goes into labor herself. I was excited for our kids to grow up together. 

She has a girl herself, she names her Tania. 

Alana Tam ♥

My husband and I finally move out of the farm with the Westbrooks. I loved them dearly but it was way too many of us on such a small space. 

Dear Journal, (Nalani)
My daughter is a toddler now. She is so wild and is always on the move. Now I have two beautiful kids. 

I was very happy that she had her fathers purple hair. 

Dear Journal, (Shanna)
We are officially moved into our own farm. My husband built me a station to take the flowers and make beautiful creations. 

But it was getting hard to do that as I had been feeling sick lately. I find out I am pregnant. My husband was excited for another little one. 

My husbands birthday came around, he was finally going to be an adult.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2