Westbrook Life - 1.1

Dear Journal, Jace is such a smart kid. It makes me wonder what his life before me was like. I am so glad he is apart of my life. 

The three of us sit down for some dinner and a chat. We decide to name the town Westbrook. It is my last name and I am the founder. 

But after dinner we got up and forgot to put the fire out. It resulted in a fire. Thankfully no one was hurt. 
***

Dear Journal, My best friend met somebody. He was awfully lonely and used the wishing well for love. He met Shanna.

They got along really really well. I was happy for them. 


Hank proposes to her quickly. I cant believe it was just me once upon a time ago. Now I had a son, a best friend and now my best friend was married. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2