Rowbedes: 1.2

My third year of the boarding school was hectic. I didn't realize I would be overwhelmed with 4 children like I was. 

Rogie and Ron got on great. They quickly became best friends. 

Gary was still my shy child and spent a lot of time under my coat tails. 

I was always a really good cook but this 3rd year I knew I was a professional. I could probably get a job in a kitchen somewhere. Maybe if I hired someone to help me I would get a job in the kitchen but that dream was far away.  

"Mom guess what?" ....
The conversation for breakfast was always pleasant and I was so happy this was my life. My dreams of being a chef far behind me. 

"Can we watch something other then sports? This is boring."
"SHHHHH."
"URGGG"

The year ended with Tiny's birthday. I couldn't believe she was a teenager. 

She grew up beautifully and everyone cheered for her. 

Much like I thought she grew up wanting to know everything she could about everything. 

I didn't take a lot of pictures of this time. The 3rd year was rough on us all. Here is to a grand year for the 4th. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2