Rowbedes: 1.1

Life was going well here at the boarding house. I was meeting a lot of the locals and making friends. They all were very grateful for what I was doing. I didn't have time to chat long as my next child was due here soon. 

Rogelio hopped out of the car excited for his new home. He knew most kids didn't like going to the new homes but he always thought it was an adventure. 

He met his new mom and gave her a warm hug. This house was the nicest he had never been in for sure. 

I did my weekly check ups with the board of children safety. They really liked me and often told me they were so happy I was doing this for the children. 

My beautiful kids were getting along just great. I loved to hear their laughter and jokes throughout the house. 

Myron was my third child. I had got a call that a child needed a place to stay for a few nights while the childs mother got herself together. I accepted. Little did I know at the time that Myron would be permanent .

Looking back on these pictures brings me joy. Look at my little girl painting away. We were talking about Ron-ron here. 

Family dinners were so important to me. With 2 boys in the house the conversation was often about sports. 

Rogie came home with A+. He was so proud of himself. He told me he had never gotten such good grades before. 

With 3 kids now I knew I needed some help. I hire a maid to help me keep the boarding house clean. He was a very handsome guy but I didn't look at him to long or hard. 

My last child of the year came to me, Gary. He was so shy and sweet. It took a lot of convincing to get him to play with the other kids. 

Overall this has been a crazy crazy year. I have 4 children in my boarding house. They are all doing well in school. I am friends with all of them, some best friends. I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2