Rowbedes City: 1.3

4th year in the boarding house starts with another birthday. 

Rogie takes his place in front of the cake with the whole family ready to celebrate him into his teen years. 


A popularity sim. I knew it by how fast and easy he made friends. I was excited to see him flourish. 



With two teenagers life was a little less hectic. They played with the younger ones and helped with homework. It made my life so much easier. 

Myron was my next birthday and I couldn't believe I would have 3 teenagers in my house. Where was time going?


Another learner. I was surprised about this one as you would be hard press to see Ron-Ron with a book but he did know everything there was to know about sports. 

(Myron might be my favorite)

"Mom, do you think there might be aliens out there?"
"Uhm, well sweetie I don't know"
"I think so. I'm going to find them mom."
"I believe you."

The end of the year came with a twist. I normally only took children into my boarding school, but I got an emergency call from the Board and I was now a mother to an infant. This was going to be some year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2