Baby Boomers - Chapter 3

Last time on baby boomers, Barbie had 3 more girls bringing my total to 5 girls and 1 boy. Urg.

Ken ignores his wife and his children to study cleaning for work. 



The outside of the house finally got painted so we are moving up in the world.


Cain grew up and is so cute!


Barbie gets the smart milk ready him 


Potty training ain't gonna learn itself. 


After skilling up, Ken takes care of Fran. One of his many many daughters. 


Things got a bit hectic at this point so no one was paying attention to the only boy playing in a puddle in a thunderstorm. 


Moving on, after forever of saving and saving the boomer family was able to afford a robot. I wasn't sure if this was allowed or not but I know it cost 6 thousand dollars and I put a rule that I can't control/ tell the robot what to do. 


Bangkok makes her grand entrance and then gets right to baby help duty.


The STRUGGLE


Bangkok washes one of the girls 


At the same time Anna wakes up. She is the only one that got a good full night of sleep.


Let me set the scene for you. All of the babies are crying or whining. Stinky and just struggling. Where are Barbie and Ken? Why they are woohooing. Their better not be any children from you two!


Someone let Nervous out and he stole our newspaper. 


The love birds finally got out of bed to help Bangkok a bit.

Finally the tomatoes are ready so Barbie goes out to pick em. 



I was so busy watching Barbie pick tomatoes I miss Anna birthday. She is so stinking cute. 


After the servo they didn't have much money left but with the bit of cash they did have I bought 2 beds. They now have 10 bucks in the bank. Thank goodness this isn't sims 3 where food cost money every time you cook. 


Which the aging up of the first two babies comes the triplets birthday.
Names become blurred together so lets call this one.. 4. She is the 4rd girl to be born so that's her new name. LOL


When I tell you it is mayhem in this house I meant it.


2 grew up hours after her sister because she was asleep when 6 p.m. rolled around. She is very cute but Anna is the cutest. (Yes she will be the only one with a name and most likely will be the only one I upload because seriously, look at her.)


She just keeps putting coins in my favorite jar. Anna takes out the trash from the babies room and even does the dishes. 



Finally 4s' sisters join her. 3 and 5 finally grow up and If I am honest only 5 is cute. 

And with that I am signing off to play a rotation of my BaCC. No new babies were born this time, thank goodness!

Girls: 5/12
Boys: 1/12
Total: 6/24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2