Cross Legacy - Chapter 2

We are back with a second chapter because I am very far ahead.

Skylar gets changes his job to business

It keeps his stress level down enough to be flirty with Ulrike.

He even gets home early enough to actually flirt with her lol.

They finally have their first kiss and I ship them so much.


All this flirting gets them in the mood

Skylar beats his girlfriend to the potty because he is rude. Good news? He isn't pregnant.



The first time didn't work so they tried again and this time it did. Ulrike is now pregnant!

Ulrike: Babe, I'm pregnant!

Skylar: Are you sure?
Ulrike: What the fuck do you mean am I sure? 

Skylar: I mean like, We only had woohoo twice soo like is it mine?
Ulrike: You are unbelieveable. 

Skylar laughing: I'm just kidding baby. Of course I am excited. I mean besides the fact that we are poor sooo y'know this is gonna be hard but other then that I couldn't be more excited. 

Skylar: So excited in fact..

Skylar: I want to know if you will be my wife?

Ulrike: You are a sleazebag and scared me but I love you so of course!


Skylar: I am so glad you said yes. Since you are pregnant with my baby we should get married right now so it has my last name. 
Thank goodness Ulrike loves this guy cause I know for a fact I wouldn't have accepted that. LOL


Ulrike invites her crew over, okay Max crew but whatevas. 

They wreaked her house and then she kicked them out so that didn't go well and wasn't the smartest thing on my part. 

Skylar gets promoted like a good founder. 

And to celebrate he heads off to the bar

This was when I decided I didn't want to do the generational and misc fun. Having to start fights in the sims 4 is just too much. 


He also gets pregnant and I'm tryna figure out when? Doesn't matter though because I end the pregnancy. Only 1 natural birth this time. 




Ulrike is getting yuge!

But Skylar still loves her so much. 

Business is starting to stress him out so he may never well quit and get a new job. 


Ulrike has kept a low profile the past few days but now it is finally baby time <3 
Find out next time what we are having!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction