Cross Legacy - Chapter 1

So I am apart of a discord and I suggested a random friendship legacy. Basically all of us start with the same sim and play the random legacy challenge and see how different our sims turn out.

The only thing I will be doing different is, I won't be doing the generational fun or the misc. I hate those and it makes me not want to complete the challenge. 

This hunky hunky is Skylar Cross. 
He/Him
Pansexual
Family Orientated/Geek/Goofball/Big Happy Family

I am a super crap builder but this is what Skylar starts with.


He starts off by getting the first of his many jobs.

That requires him to start working out.

After the workout he sits down for a movie that made him flirty. I don't know about yall but I have never watched a movie that has made me 'flirty'

But I digress, off to the bar he goes to meet himself a girl because aint nobody got time to waste. 

Skylar learns that Ulrike is a painter but she will not be keeping that job HA.


I don't play the sims 4 much but I have always loved Ulrike. I think she is a unique beauty.

After a successful day Skylar sets about making himself something quick to eat before bed. 

To get closer to Ulrike while exploring new things in the sims 4.


Skylar does what he is told from the freaking 8 year old evil genius.

Skylar didn't like Max at all.



When Skylar deems it enough time has gone past he calls Ulrike to come over.

After some cloud gazing, Skylar asks Ulrike to move in.

She accepts like a wonderful townie and now it is Ulrike and Skylar forever.


Ulrike: Do you know how cute you are Sky?
Skylar: Not nearly as cute as you.


I gave Ulrike a makeover and my gosh she is so gorgeous. 

Ulrike: So, we are gonna get married right?
Skylar: That is in the plan but patience young grasshopper.


Being in the athletic career is driving Skylar mad so he quits that job and takes on the next one. 

This chapter ends with Ulrike making dinner for her and her boo. <3 I really really love them.

Stats:
Couple ☻
Child ☻
Adopted Child ☻
1/5
Space Explorer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Kingdom Come - Introduction