A Dynasty - 1.0

 I wanted to start off by saying the numbers go up as we move through the generations. So basically by gen 100 it should look like A Dynasty - 100.1 etc. Just wanted to let everyone know.. Now it seems pointless. MOVING ON

These homes were the worse thing I had ever seen. They were small and old and dingy. I guess I couldn't complain too much.. I didn't have much to my name after all and the government had decided to give me a house while I made a name for myself. 
I hadn't even been moved in a whole week before a knock on my door. Some woman named Angela dropped by to welcome me to the neighborhood. It was weird and out of place for THIS neighborhood. I quickly shooed her away. I didn't know if this was a set up or not. 
I get back into my house and back to my book. I had spent the little bit of money I had to buy some self help book from this super rich guru. So far it was insightful 
I set my house on fire, surprising I know, especially with these very old pipes and this sketchy ass oven. The fire department had to come and everything. How embarrassing. 

I did recieve a little bit of money from my insurance though. Not nearly enough to cover the cost of all the damage. 

Fucking scammers. This man cheated me out of a damn game of chest. How corny can this guy be. 
STOP! Look at this beauty! I will get you in this dynasty one way or another mystery lady

Anyway, after that crap game of chess I head over to an even worse part of town for some recyclables. It was an okay way to make money when you were down and out like I am. 

I found some nice things and was able to make a couple hundred. Honestly at this rate I would NEVER get out of these government houses. 


From the recyclables I found I would repurpose them and then sell whatever I made. It was an okay living for now. 


One of the firefighters that had come to my house ended up being the cutest guy I had seen out here. He asked me out and we have been hanging out ever since. I could honestly say I was happy. 

Someone broke into my home last night. I needed to step it up and get out of here. 

With that in mind, I headed to the dump early the next morning hoping to find more materials to repurpose. 


After a long day at the dump, I called up my crush and asked him to be my boyfriend. He agreed and I knew I was head over heels in love. 

And honestly, I couldn't have asked him sooner. I found out I was pregnant a few weeks later. When I told him he was actually kind of excited. 

He ended up moving in with me and I was kind of glad. Two incomes were better then one according to that guru and he at least had a job. 
I still couldn't find anyone to hire me and it was even worse now that I am pregnant. 

I was getting fatter by the day and I hated it but babe always said more to love. He really was the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. 

Now for the stats of the baby daddy:
Kaito Sakamoto
Purveyor of Potions
Snob/Genius/Child of the Ocean
He bought in 20k with him which was perfect and he got a job part time in manual labor. Hopefully they can make the 4k more to be out of poverty and into something with more to offer but we shall see.

I was doing my best to learn everything I could about money so I could get out of this hell hole 

Every time I read the book I got motivated. I headed to the dump to search for more items. 


While I was there I met a really great woman who was also heavily pregnant. She was a master maker she said. After talking for a few hours I found out she did the same thing I did. We became fast friends. 

A few months after meeting my new best friend I went into labor. 

I gave birth to a little boy that babe and I named Cruz. I knew he was going to do big things. I would make sure of that!

My boyfriend was so in love with our son. I loved to see him come home and immediately run to our son to check on him. It was always the sweetest thing. 

No worries, I'm not pregnant here, just fat. But shortly after having my son my best friend stopped by. I was glad to see her. We talked about everything, especially getting out of this neighborhood. Whereever I went, I was sure to take her. 




 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2