Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.6

 Welcome back! Lets check on the Purple family, Roman and Nadia. Hopefully they can produce some boys and give the Orange family a run for their money.

Life here was going great. My husband and I relationship was the best it had been ever and I was just happier. 

I had taken to writing short stories to help boost my husbands income. I made good enough money from it.

My husband worked construction and he was doing great at it. We always had a little extra after bills, I just liked the freedom of buying any and everything I wanted. 

Just like everyone else we found out we were pregnant. I was hoping for a boy because I was trying to win this show. We would make good TV

My husband was making great friends out here in Dynasty

Okay so maybe I fibbed when I said my husband made great money. The money was horrible and we barely ever had enough for bills. If it wasn't for my short story income we would be dead in the water.

The fruitful day happen. It was baby time

Out came my beautiful baby boy Calvin. He was everything I had dreamed he would be. 

This kept us in the running for the next round. 

My husbands job was picking up, as was our money

If I am being honest I was bit resentful of my husband. He got to leave and go to work everyday while I was damn cinderella. 

Another promotion for my dear hubby. He was the head of the company now. I didn't have to write so many short stories, not like I had the time too anyway.

All too soon it was my sons birthday

He grew up into a fine toddler. I couldn't wait to see all he would become.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2