Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.3

 Welcome back! Last time we played Red and found out they had a daughter and would be out the running for the grand prize of their own reality tv show.

"Fall started quietly. I was just studying some cooking. I didn't feel any different like how my friend Sabrina felt. I was fearful I wasn't pregnant"

"My husband joins me with his baking book. 101 cookie recipe. I couldn't wait to try out these different cookies."

"I call Sabrina to check up on her. She was complaining about morning sickness and I just felt like a failure. I needed to be pregnant yesterday."

The power of music has always calmed me down so to my mixer I went.

My husband comes home with exciting news, he was promoted at work. He was a drive through clerk now. It was wild that my best friend's husband was this big shot and my husband just fed people but I believed in his dream.

My husbands cooking was honestly the best. He just made the most wholesome food I have ever eaten. I am so glad he is going after his dream.

Maybe I spoke too soon? I ran to the bathroom shortly after eating some banana nut pancakes my husband made. 


I soon found out why I was throwing up. I was pregnant. I quickly ran to the phone to tell Sabrina. She was excited with me and we planned to have lunch soon.

I didn't know what was up with this kid but I had the wildest craving of pancakes. I ate them every single morning. 


My dear husband received another promotion. We were poor. I was ashamed to tell my friends just how poor we really are but we are very poor. We can't even afford to buy baby furniture. 

My husband was working hard to get promotions but they were slow coming. 

While taking the trash out one morning, I went into labor. 

I found out I was pregnant with twins this whole time! I hoped the first one out was a boy.

I was fortunate. The gods were on my side! I had two sons. Everette was the first one out. He would carry off our name to round 2. 

I tried to call Sabrina but lately she wasn't picking up her phone. Instead I called Beth. She was very excited for me. 

All those late nights my husband was pulling paid off and he was once again promoted. I was a bit more hopeful for the future

My husband was the biggest help and was making the most awesome friends. It allowed me to sleep a bit. Sometimes through the night.


My hope died, we had just enough for baby beds but only after I found out my husband asked his friends for some funds. I looked in the paper and started applying for jobs.

I got a call back to be a campaign worker for some dude that was running on Eco Lifestyles. I was skeptical at first but  when I was told the pay I couldn't pass it up. I would be making more then my husband makes now.

I got another promotion! More money for us and we were able to pay off the loan to our friends. 


All too soon it was our boys birthday. Everette came out a perfect mix of my husband and I. I couldn't be more in love. He would have the best life if I had any say in it. 

My fall ends with training Everette on all his skills. He would need them if we were ever going to be successful. 

Tune in next time for the Yellow family!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2