Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.4

 Welcome back to KUWTD! Last time we followed orange family around and found out they are two boys. Lucky for them. Now lets see what Yellow gets into!

Most of the ladies and I liked to keep in touch on the phone. Even though we all lived right next door to each other it was busy unpacking everything we owned and getting our husbands off to work.

Unlike the other ladies, I didn't get any morning sickness and for that I was grateful. 

My husband was doing his best to bring in as much money as he could for the new baby. We didn't really care if we had a boy or girl. Either way our child would make it into round 2 just not our last name. 


Because of my husbands beautiful paintings he was able to buy the piano he always wanted. I loved to listen to him play it. He was so talented and it sucked that the job that called him back that day was some big shot gaming company. He had real talent. 

His paintings also bought me a biotech station. I loved to mix and match things. 

Unfortunately my mixing and match got me sick with an unknown disease. I was concerned for my baby and spent many days in the hospital. 

Whenever my dear husband was stressed he would work out. Lately with his job he was stressed all the time. 

It didn't help that I was bed ridden for most of my pregnancy.

But finally the faithful day came. In the middle of me making dinner I might add. 

We had a beautiful little girl, Lillie!

In the blink of an eye it was her birthday. We held a small party with just our closest friends and everyone seemed so sad to us. We were just happy to have a healthy child after the hell I went through.


I was often the one to teach her her skills. She was my pride and joy.

By the end of summer my husband was back to where he started. He was a little less stressed but still worried for the outcome of our family if he couldn't push it into high gear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2