Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.17

 Welcome back! Lets see if Martin ever returns home!

Life had to continue. Rebekah was promoted to a draftsman. 


Rebekah was thankful for the other families, especially her best friend. He was helping her raise boys.

Keisha, the princess, loved boxing. It reminded her of her daddy. She use to watch him for hours. Now that she was finally old enough she decided to give it a try.

Rebekah was finally an architect. She worked hard to get here. 

Much like Beth and Leon, Rebekah didn't push her daughters on anyone. She wanted them to have an actually childhood.

And a childhood they did. She was making a comfortable amount of money and her kids wanted for nothing. Her husband was still missing but she believed he was gone. 



Plus her girls had a father figure in their life. 
***

So far we have lost 3 of our own, with the news hitting the town I held my son a little closer. The thought of not getting to watch him grow up broke my heart. 

As far as I knew, we were the only family in town with an animal. 

It was my amazing son birthday. We kept it small, just family. 

He was the perfect mix between my wife and I


Work for my wife and I was going well. She now worked for a record store. It wasn't bad and at least she was home with our son and left after him. He was well cared for. 



I was working later hours so I often missed bed time with my son but I was working hard to change that. The year was almost over and I couldn't believe how far my family had come. This was the best decision I ever made. I was living my best life. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2