Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.12

 Welcome back! Last time the Orange and Red family made an alliance. We also got the inside scope from the Yellow family from their only heir. Lets get back to it.


Like I was saying, my mom and dad fought about money all the time. My dad suggested my mom get off her ass and get a job. Instead she got a loan.

I know they tried their hardest to shield me from those fights but the walls in these government build houses were thin. 

The day of birthday was actually a really good day. I thought since now I will be in school for most of the day maybe we can save money on food and they won't fight nearly as much.

Boy was I wrong. My parents seemed to fight more and in the open now that I was older. We couldn't even get through a simple dinner. 

Since my parents fought so often, my dad spent most of his time at work. This resulted in a promotion. The money he got stopped the fights 

But it was the change in jobs that really stopped them. He got a job working with the red family in their ice cream shop and was making much more money now.

With the fighting done my parents started to focus on other things like setting me up as they called it. 


My mom saw the money coming in from my dad and applied for a job their as well. She was hired that very day because apparently the ice cream business is booming.

They forgot one thing in their plan for money... Me. When I got home from school one day I realized their was no body home. I didn't mind though, it was finally quiet. I sat down to do my homework when a knock at the door happen.

A really pretty lady was their and told me I had to come with her. She wouldn't give me much info but she did help me pack my things. 

When my parents got home they saw the notice from the lady and I would assume they were heart broken about it. End of the story is I am now in a foster care system and they cant get me back. What a life!


"So, this is the end of the road for you two."
"Yeah.."
"Because you know, no child, no prize. But thank you for giving it a shot and we wish you all the best."
"Where will we live.. Do we still have our jobs? Can we ever get our daughter back?"
"You will live as the townies do, yes you will still work at the ice cream shop, and probably not. Y'know, the plot and all that good stuff."

SEE YA! Tune in next time for more of KUWTD. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2