Wasteland -- A Random Legacy Challenge -- 1.2

Lunch was amazing and now I am ready to tell the rest of my story. 

Wasteland had a lot more to offer then I originally thought. Besides the park there was also a cute little place where people could go and cook and enter their food into a contest. While my son was at school I decided to go give it a try. 


I entered my Comfort Soup and was pleasantly surprised when I won 500 dollars. The money was much needed. I wanted to start saving for a new house. The house we had was nice but after talking to the scientist he told me that if I wanted a new house I could have it but just like in life I had to be able to afford it. 

The day just kept getting better and better because Alarming came home with an A+ on his report card. I was so proud of him but I was also so busy filling so many orders. College wasn't cheap ya know.
Looking back it was little moments like these I should have stopped what I was doing and gave Alarming the attention he needed. Honestly, I am very lucky he turned out to be such an outstanding young man.


I wasn't too busy to notice mine being sweet on this girl. That's when I knew my baby boy was growing up. I also worried a bit though. After looking over my contract I realized that he would have to continue this program so the research could continue. I didn't know how to tell him but I knew I was going to hold off for now. 

He wasn't growing too fast though. He still enjoyed simple games of red hands and tag. Hopefully his like for this girl wouldn't turn into love.

Who knew a child so young could be faced with such a tough decision. He choose the last one and I think it really helped him with his empathy.

His studies were most important to me. I wanted him to go to college and pursue his dream of basketball. He was so good at it and I couldn't wait to go to his games as he got older. I knew he was going to make It.

I made a horrible mistake today. In the city we don't have skunks and I had never seen one before. So when I see this cute little fuzzy animal I approach it and boy was I wrong. This foul thing sprayed me with something gross and I stunk for a week!

Thankfully I was unstinky by my sons birthday. I couldn't believe he was already a teenager. Time was moving to fast for me and I felt like there was so much more I could of did.


It is still weird to look back at these pictures and see my twin in male form but everything else about him is all him. For one he is very Fortune driven. Money is his motivator.. He also cares a great deal about Grilled Cheese
His chose in women/men is a little concerning. Stinky with makeup. I will never understand but it isn't me that has to lay next to them everyday. 

If I thought I was making good money before, I was definitely making good money now. I sold my flowers for 300 a pop. It was so helpful to me when trying to get Alarming into college. He needed a computer for so many things dealing with college and now I finally had the money to buy one.

Alarming was doing his part in getting into college. He was trying to get as many scholarships as possible so that I wouldn't have to work so hard. 




He did a good job on that front. It was around this time that he got a letter in the mail from the scientist stating his life task are. It hurt me to see that he wouldn't be married as well but everything happens for a reason. 

This is the end of my tale, now it is time for my son to take over and tell you all about his life and what happen. This is one crazy ride so hold on.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2