Wasteland -- A Randomly Legacy Challenge -- 2.0

Hello Alarming Dread. By now you know that your mom signed up for a program many years ago. She was young as was I and I didn't explain to her the rules the way I should have. This is a 10 generation experiment. Your task are as followed:
  • Single parent w/ help
  • 2 children
  • Artist
  • Florist
  • Fulfilled (Complete your LTW and any locked in wants)
  •  Homemade (Only eat homemade meals. No quick meals)


The scientist was right, I was use to this life and honestly felt glad I didn't have to make all of my life decisions. Before I was told I had no idea what I wanted to do and now I knew. Being an Artist wasn't so bad, I got to open up my creative side.. I didn't know how I felt about the 2 kids. I mean how would I even do that, I was a male after all. All I knew was I trusted this scientist. He hadn't lead my mom wrong at all. 

When I walked into my student apartment I was impressed. It was a big open space with a loft with my bed and an easel downstairs so I could get to learning to paint. This was going to be a breeze. 

College was a breeze, Mostly because I had all the skills I needed when I came into college. My mom always pushed me hard to learn as much as possible. 
With college being easy I had a lot of free time, I chose to use that to write books. It's a great way to earn money on the side for not a whole lot of work if you ask me. 

I now had 4 skills maxed. You wouldn't believe the things you could accomplish when you didn't have to make big life decisions. 


The worst part about in college is that I was far away from my mama and her yummy food. 

By the beginning of my sophomore year I had saved enough money to get my mom a ticket out here for a few days . It was the best time ever. I missed her so much and was glad she was here. 
I ate so good and showed her some of my paintings. My mom told me she started an actual job in a small flower shop. I had only been gone for a year and some change yet the town had apparently changed a lot.

I was having the greatest time at college. I still never forgot my task. I always cooked all my meals and any want I really wanted I completed. Most of my wants were money based, I wanted to redo my moms house for her. She deserved it and plus, with two kids coming sometime soon we would need the extra space. I knew I wanted to expand my room, the living room and add another bathroom. That would be a great start. 

As of now though, I tried to live out the small moments before reality hit. 

My last day at college enemy mascots started a fight. It was definitely a great way to end my college life. I would forever remember this time and I hoped my kids got to experience this as well. 

Speaking of kids, I hear them calling me now so I must leave this part here. When I come back I'll show you the house updated and tell you a little about my adventures before kids. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2