Wasteland -- A Random Legacy Challenge -- 2.1


With college done I was finally back home. With all the money I made writing books I was able to update my moms house the way I wanted to. The house might've looked ugly on the outside but it was wonderfully big on the inside. The glow up was real. 


The hobby room was the first thing we worked on. We needed some place to set all of our hobby items. 

The hallway and bathroom were the same but the kitchen got bigger with nicer furniture. 

The hallway extended to a new addition to the house which is where we put out living room with a better couch and a better tv. We also added a second bathroom, thank goodness. 
There is nothing worst then having to pee but you can't because your mother is showering. 

Finally we made my bedroom larger. It was now the master bedroom and I was going to need the space because we were broke now. 

While in college I met a man name Neil. We had good chemistry and I found out he didn't live to far from my hometown. After I got back I hit him up and he was more then willing to fulfill my needs. 

Since being home I had also met Danni. She was such a cool chick and we hit it off well. My mom seemed to like my friends but she was nervous because she didn't want me to go through the hurt she did when her friends just abandon her. 
I told her as long as I have you all is okay. 

With such a big house now cleaning it became a problem. I called up the maid service to come clean it up. I also remembered my other tasks, I had to fulfill my LTW so I adopted a cute puppy too.

Jaws came into our life at the perfect time. 

Pretty soon, Jaws was a full grown dog now and we could start on his training. I was excited to complete this LTW of mine.
I was also nervous at how hard it would be but I knew all of that would go away after I completed it once. 

Jaws wasn't the best dog ever though, He often tore the house up which caused my mom a lot of stress. I was thankful that he got a new job in show business so he would be out of the house most of the day.

Are you surprised too? One day after work I came home pregnant. I knew I had only been with one man since I got here so it had to be his baby. I couldn't believe this miracle and I called the Scientist up. He told me he knew and that it was done intentionally. It happened at the last appointment I went to with him. When he gave me a shot it made it so males could get pregnant. I was excited because that meant I wouldn't have to adopt, the kids would be mine. 

After one day of work Jaws got fired. I was irritated and frustrated as well as tired. I decided to home train him a bit more before sending him off to find another job. 

The months flew by in a flash and soon enough I was having my baby. Just like my mom I gave birth here. Of course nothing was set up yet as we were slowly waiting on the upstairs to be finished and needless to say we didn't even have flooring up there. I was stressed to think where my baby would sleep. 

Of course with my luck I had twins. On one hand I was so glad to have twins because that meant I didn't ever have to go through something that horrible again but it also meant now I had to really speed along the reno process. 

All that worry went out the window though when I held my babies in my arms. Frightening was the boy and Shuddersome was the girl. They looked much like my mom and I and I hoped their looks would change as they got older. 
I've said it once and I will say it 100 more times, my mom Is the biggest help when it comes to them. She is always lending a supportive hand and helping me through the hard times. I commend my mom, she did this all on her own with NO help what so ever and for that she will always be my hero. 

I hear the carpool honking at me so I better get off to work. My story is just beginning and I can't wait to show you guys my crazy life with my kids and mom. It hurts to know my mom will soon pass and it will be just me and the twins. The day is ever getting closer and I don't want to think about it. BUT till then , have a great day. 

t



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2