Wasteland...

I am really enjoying writing Wasteland -- A Random Legacy Challenge. I like the story I created with a scientist and writing it in first person. I also like the no pressure to post anything when I don't feel like it.

Ive finally found my secret ingredient. Don't post it to Boolprop or Tumblr until you are finish. That way you don't feel bad when you get nothing out.

A few tadbits about Wasteland:
1. I have a age hack in my game. That is why Remorse is still an adult with like only 25 percent of her lifebar left. Adults live longer so she will probably get to see her grandchildren age up.. I really like the proportions of this one as oppose to the last one I had.
2. The reason why the CC is so low in this one is because I got a new computer and I am hardly putting any cc in my game. Just the regular mods and hacks I already use. I wanted it to be more Vanilla then my last game and it runs so quickly that I love it. PLUS it doesn't crash at all because I don't have all that cc.
3. I will of course still be keeping up with Spring Valley but it will be like this one where I post a BUNCH of chapters on my blog and then add them onto my Social Media websites. I hope that will be okay. That just causes me less anxiety.
4. As far as SimNaNo goes, I got a gold medal which is awesome. Another badge under my name which makes me happy.

Now I have to go off to work so I hope I can get another chapter out tonight but we will see. There is no rush and I think 5 chapters for 2 days is amazing. See yall soon.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2