Wasteland -- A Random Legacy Challenge -- 2.2

Welcome back! Lets get on with story time now that the twins are born.

Life was hectic as all get out. With both me and my mom working and taking care of the twins we had little to no time for Jaws. I felt bad about it and tried my best to give him some attention every morning. It has improved his mood by 1000. He got a new job and would start it in a couple days. I was hopeful that he would get a promotion and reach the top of the career so I could have 1/6 down for my LTW. 

Like I stated, my mom and I both work and sometimes our schedules over lapped each others and that caused a problem. We ended up having to hire a nanny to look after the twins during those few hours my mom had to work and I did. Today though she was late and I thought about firing her and realized who the hell else would make the one hour trip here. 

After speaking with my mom we decided to get another dog. The twins would be toddlers soon and that would make our lives a whole lot easier. 
We adopted another puppy name Maxx. He had the same markings as Jaws but we hoped he came out a tad different. 

Watching my mom come home from work was always the funniest thing ever. She was so happy to be out of the house now. 
She was doing really well in her career, of course she already had the skills needed to get promotions. 

Too soon it was the twins birthday. They would be toddlers! Can you believe it?
I must admit I was a little disappointed that they came out looking a lot like my mom and I. We needed some diversity in this family ASAP.

Shuddersome Dread
1/10/10/5/7


Frightening Dread
1/6/4/10/3

At least there personalities were different. They also had different eye color. One blue the other green. That gave me hope they would look different one day soon. 

Much like my mom, I got right to training them on their skills. I was having much success in my career because I had all the opportunities and I wanted them to have the same. 
Frightening was taking to potty training the best. 
He got a kick out of pooping in the potty. 


My daughter on the other hand enjoyed playing with her toys the best. My house was crazy all the time but I loved it so much.

Jaws was making me so proud. He is a wonderful dog, and because of that we got him a new bed upstairs. Now he was away from the babies and all the noise. I could tell he liked it very much.

When you wake up to 100 things going on. 
My mom was teaching the twins there skills and the dog training came over to teach Jaws so more skills. I had to be the work in an hour but I enjoyed this.

While I was at work my mom sent me this picture of my daughter and Maxx cuddling. I was going to find a way to hang it up in the house. It was the best picture I ever seen.

Since I got pregnant I hadn't heard from Neil. It was heartbreaking but I met another man and he seemed like a great person. I wasn't worried about getting pregnant or anything like that, I was only suppose to have 2 kids and the scientist wouldn't let any slip ups happen. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2