Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.39

 Welcome backkkk!

I don't know when I took this but this sim is GORGEOUS

Anyway, Christian moved in with 12k.

They get hitch and they match!!! I didn't plan this at all. I am so happy for Beth!

Christian gets a filler job while he searches for something more permanent. 

Beth on the other hand quit her entertainment job.


Beth is so happy she didn't even notice her son sneaking out!

AND Beth started drinking. The life of a housewife. Fun fact I almost named this series, The real housewives of Dynasty. LMFAO

Over to my favorite girls and their loyal pouch


Sabrina stopped by to help Rebekah since she is almost due, little does she know,, she is pregnant with her husbands baby.


The girls are just sooo different. Keisha is the life of the party while Trina is more focused. 


BABY TIME!

Just to prove parents. 

She gets the brown hair and the pretty green eyes. 


Over to the Dunlaps, the boys are just trying to make it through lol.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2