Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.46

 Welcome backkk, last time we almost lost Nadia, Calvin promised Trina he would wait for her, and Freddie might get his first zombie. MUHAHAHA

All Beth does now is drink! Wow.

Christian gets a promotion to neighborhood babysitter and I hate that elders can't take regular jobs.. I might have to cheat him into a real career.


The girls Trina and Keisha finally head off to college. 


Now Rebekah is truly all alone. My poor baby. 


The boring Dunlaps are empty nesters and is not happy about it. They call up the foster care and they send over a few children.

"So which one?"
"Porter for me. He is so bright and funny!"
"I was thinking the same thing plus I want another child but not the diaper duty!"
"Agreed!"

Porter gets adopted and becomes apart of the Dunlap family. 


Roberto phones home and gets told about his new brother. His parents miss him a lot and call him almost daily. 


Over at the Foster care, everyone is sad but happy for Porter. They miss seeing him around the house but the girls get to see him at school!

Neomi 

Saman

I really wish I had kept better records of who these kids parents were. Grr. 


Late one night, Lillie rolled the want to become a werewolf. Our first supernatural!

She finds a potion online and buys it. By the end of the month it arrives and she takes it. 

Our baby is now a werewolf!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2