Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.44

 Welcome back!

The college kids did amazing this semester and now we move on to the Lopez family. 


I honestly just adore Sabrina. She is just so fun. I love her faces. 


It is time for Isabella to head to college. 

Freddie has lots of friends and it pays to be the mayor. Did you know if you are friends with cops in this game and you throw a party late you won't get busted? 

Anywho, the Mccanns' are once again fixing this dang computer. It breaks at least once a day lol.


The boys get home from school and Wade heads off to work. Didn't Wade have a girlfriend? I can't remember. 

Either way he earns himself a promotion and we JUST might make it. 

His dad gets a promotion as well. Been a long time coming. I only make them skill when they roll the want too. 


This family is the main ones producing all the damn babies! STOP IT

Over to my Fallens, the Robertson's 

Althea is still meeting different men but isn't rolling the wants for anything more. I guess she will never complete her ltw. 



Look at this cute little baby!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2