Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.48

 Welcome back to KUWTD! Last time we saw gen 2 have some drama and a love triangle! Lets see what else is going on. 

C: Baby I promise I will do it okay. Just stop giving me the cold shoulder.
T: You've had a year to do it, I just don't believe you.
C:These things take time. 
C & T: Jumps apart 
C:Roberto what- why
R: I've known for a while Dia. We never have sex and I know it's because you've been saving yourself, at least that is what you told me but really it's because you've kept that part of yourself for Tre. I'm not an idiot. 
T: *Stunned*

"Hey Arnold, it's nice of you to stop by, I wanted to talk to you about the alien pregnancies."
"Of course. I'm glad to help!"


R: Listen man, it's no hard feelings. We are all so young and honestly whoever she picks will be a lucky man.
T: May the best man win.
H: You've got them wrapped around your evil little finger.
C: Why whatever do you mean twin?

Back at Dynasty, Wade was preparing everything he would need for college

Packing up his room and turning in his last assignments. 

W: Hey bro are you sure you don't want to go to college?
E: Yeah.. College isn't for everyone. I just want to kind of start my life not be in limbo.
W: Okay I guess. Sucks I'll miss your birthday
E: We've spent every birthday together since we were born. I think you can miss a couple

So with just his mom and dad Everett blew out his candles on his cake. Happy 18th birthday to him.

Everett Mccann 
Popularity - Painting - Max Oceanography 

Wasn't long after his birthday his mother went into labor. 

She had another set of twins!

A: WOW, look at you little one. You look very different from my other babies. 

E: A bottle for you a bottle for your brother. Y'know what's crazy little one, my parents named you Arnold Jr but you are the last born. Weird right?

While the Mccanns were dealing with twins in the house, Sean was getting demoted from his comfy position at the top.

After years of dedicating himself he couldn't take it anymore. He searched the newspaper for a different job.

S: Head coach? Nope, too much work. Oh Detective.. On better thought, no. Kindergarten teacher??? Teachers Aide, wow.. Great pay. Yeah I'll apply.


"What the hell is that? Why is it getting closer."

"AHHHH. Sean was not having a good month. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2