Keeping up with the Dynasty - 1.47

 Welcome Back!

Calvin pops the question to the beautiful Trina, she says yes. 

I think Roberto knew that Claudia was going to leave him for Terrence so he popped the question. 

"Did you know you are the most beautiful woman I've ever set eyes on?"
"Stoppp lol."

Lawrence is still trying to find a lover but it isn't going well.

Isabella is a smarty.

So is Calvin. Could you imagine.. majoring in physics!




"So you got engaged?"
"Uh yeah.."
"I thought you were breaking up with him Dia."
"I know.. But you should have seen him.. It's harder then you think."
"How did this even happen."
"I don't know Tre. By mistake and now I'm so deep in shit I can't get out."

"You said you had to tell me something the other day before I proposed."
"Oh.. yeah I did but uh it can wait."
"Okay, we should start planning for our wedding as soon as possible! College will be over before we know it."
"I-I think we should hold off."

Lawrence 

Isabella

Calvin

Trina






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genetic Roulette - 1

Gentic Roulette

Baby Boomers - Chapter 2